Search This Blog

CAVEAT

BEWARE. You are about to enter a freedom zone. No censorship. No stereotypes. And completely biased. In my favor. This is my blog and it should be a genuine one. I will give my opinion on politics and governance, both local and international, law, and many other things - like vampires, books by Neil Gaiman, and the L.A. Lakers. In short, I will blog about anything I like. Or dislike.



I demand one thing before you view my random musings, rantings, hopes, and dreams: be open and have a sense of humor. Have that, and you are most welcome here.


Saturday, May 29, 2010

THANK YOU GARY COLEMAN

"Whatcha talkin' about, Willis?"

Gary Coleman died Friday. I will add him to the list of pop culture stars connected to my childhood that have passed away. Foremost, being Michael Jackson. Anyone who was a kid in Manila in the 80's grew up watching the diminutive, fast talking, wise-cracking comedian. I have pretty much forgotten the details of the show but I do remember watching the show with my brothers and sisters in our parents' room and enjoying both the show and the feeling of laughing with your family. For that, I thank you Mr. Coleman. Rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers